BPI Building and Pest Inspections service all areas of Ipswich and Brisbane West including Churchill and we are fully insured, licensed and experienced.
Our services include:
- Pre-Purchase Building & Pest Inspections in Churchill.
- Pre-Sale Building & Pest Inspections in Churchill.
- Pre-Auction Building & Pest Inspections in Churchill.
- Building Inspections in Churchill.
- Pest Inspections in Churchill.
- Building Reports in Churchill.
- Pest Reports in Churchill.
- Building & Pest Reports in Churchill.
- All Building and Pest Inspection reports provided within 24 hours.
Call us today on 0420 558 955 to book your building and pest inspection.
Jacob McKechnie – BPI Building and Pest Inspections
The Director and licensed Building inspector of BPI Ipswich and Brisbane West, Jacob McKechnie building and construction industry for over 14 years and is a fully licensed Builder, Building Inspector and Pest Technician.
Jacob’s building experience is wide-ranging and includes domestic low set properties, commercial and government buildings, unit blocks, duplexes, townhouses, renovations and extensions of all styles of houses – including Queenslanders, low set, single and double story brick construction, high set, split level and pole homes.
Why you should use BPI Ipswich and Brisbane West?
- Report back in 24 hours / same day
- Backed by an Australia wide brand
- One inspector does both building and pest
- We are totally Independent
- Pre-purchase and existing home inspections
- Fully licensed, Qualified & Insured
- Reports are delivered by E-mail same day as inspection
- Latest Thermal imagery camera used on every inspection
- Reports are thorough and easy to read
- Outstanding Service
- Thorough Inspections
- Clear concise reports
- Professional advice
If that isn’t enough, here are a few more reasons why you should not use anyone except your BPI GUY.
- Honest and Reliable.
- I also deliver the information clearly for everyone to understand.
- I offer realistic and more importantly cost effective options to fix any problems I might find during the inspection.
- Competitive pricing.
- Our reports are delivered same day as inspection in a 30 page easy to read document.
Need more reasons to call us:
- Fully Insured, Licensed, and Qualified
- Our inspections are carried out in in accordance with Australian Standard 4349.1- 1995.
- Provide hassle free payment options including EFTPOS, VISA and Mastercard