BPI Building and Pest Inspections service all areas of Ipswich and Brisbane West including Ironbark and we are fully insured, licensed and experienced.
Our services include:
- Pre-Purchase Building & Pest Inspections in Ironbark.
- Pre-Sale Building & Pest Inspections in Ironbark.
- Pre-Auction Building & Pest Inspections in Ironbark.
- Building Inspections in Ironbark.
- Pest Inspections in Ironbark.
- Building Reports in Ironbark.
- Pest Reports in Ironbark.
- Building & Pest Reports in Ironbark.
- All Building and Pest Inspection reports provided within 24 hours.
Call us today on 0420 558 955 to book your building and pest inspection.
The Director and licensed Building inspector of BPI Ipswich and Brisbane West, Jacob McKechnie building and construction industry for over 14 years and is a fully licensed Builder, Building Inspector and Pest Technician.
Jacob’s building experience is wide-ranging and includes domestic low set properties, commercial and government buildings, unit blocks, duplexes, townhouses, renovations and extensions of all styles of houses – including Queenslanders, low set, single and double story brick construction, high set, split level and pole homes.
Why you should use BPI Ipswich and Brisbane West?
- Report back in 24 hours / same day
- Backed by an Australia wide brand
- One inspector does both building and pest
- We are totally Independent
- Pre-purchase and existing home inspections
- Fully licensed, Qualified & Insured
- Reports are delivered by E-mail same day as inspection
- Latest Thermal imagery camera used on every inspection
- Reports are thorough and easy to read
- Outstanding Service
- Thorough Inspections
- Clear concise reports
- Professional advice
If that isn’t enough, here are a few more reasons why you should not use anyone except your BPI GUY.
- Honest and Reliable.
- I also deliver the information clearly for everyone to understand.
- I offer realistic and more importantly cost effective options to fix any problems I might find during the inspection.
- Competitive pricing.
- Our reports are delivered same day as inspection in a 30 page easy to read document.
Need more reasons to call us:
- Fully Insured, Licensed, and Qualified
- Our inspections are carried out in in accordance with Australian Standard 4349.1- 1995.
- Provide hassle free payment options including EFTPOS, VISA and Mastercard